What are you watching?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw2

Ugh..What's with the terrible horror flicks these days? Hostel was terrible too, although it seemed like it was going to be fun..

It's like High Tension..I wanted to like it so much, then the end came and

ruined the whole experience.

If Silent Hill sucks, I swear, I'm going to burn down the Anchor Bay offices, and any

other studios that produce horror flicks..Except Troma.

I'm watching commercials because I don't want to see UB40 on the other channel... but I'm so fucking scatterbrained that after one second of watching the commercials I thought 'why the fuck am I watching this?' and I changed back having already FULLY forgotten that UB40 was on... so, back to commercials... ah, now it's Conan and I'm gonna switch back to CBS so I don't have to watch Big and Rich...

I never give tv celebrities that much credit, and I'm starting to thing she's an 'old man's hottie'

kind of like that Kylie Minogue woman. Hot for an old one, and I'd smash it, but still a bit long in the tooth.

I've been thinking more abotu this subject.

Old dudes need sexy symbols that they dont feel guilty about liking.

Eva Longoria is in her 30's so a 55 year old guy would have no guilty

about rubbing one out to a picture of her in a maxim magazine.

Now a hottie for our generation (aka Ms.Alba) would be WAY to young

fo an old dude to dream about without feeling at least a little pervy.

40 years age difference? that's kind of nasty. We need old hotties for these guys.

can't get a date.

I don't care for vh-1 or anything that it stands for in todays world but this show is actually worth watching.anyone see this show?the narrator is helpful, smooth, and sarcastic and made me laugh a few times. it doesnt seem scripted at all.this maybe the only thing worth watching on vh1 if you ask me.