Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup BDC

Crossfire is dead.

Hahaha Stereotype was halarious. I'd shed a tear for his dissappearance,

but I had Chuck Norris' tear ducts surgically implanted

crossfire is about issues that require a) research b) well thought out points c) the ability to read a book.

maybe we overestimated?

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti". But at the same time have to identify with their elitest, yet anti-establishment political views.

crossfire is about issues that require a) research b) well thought out points c) the ability to read a book.

maybe we overestimated?

No way. People who do graffiti have, like, all of life's answers.

Even more than Fight Club and the Matrix combined.

that Dawoo kid chaps my ass so I won't go in the Nature thread... maybe kids don't like news... maybe we should fucking link up an settle on a day of the week plus an hour and throw a Crossfire hoe-down every sunday (wednesday?) afternoon... really, we just provide the space and the thinking has to be done on your own...

the news has become so fucking pathetic over the last few months I have just decided that it is a better idea to just be uninformed...

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti".

I'm sure your GED is doing wonders for you these days

How's the job down at Taco Bell treating you?

never thought Crossfire should've ever been created. Crossfire was created due to complaints from people on here about how there were too many news-related posts on Channel 0, and there should be a seperate forum. it was dumb to create it because what, are you gonna divide Channel 0 into a new group each time you notice a trend of posts/subjects popping up? it just makes more forums to browse through, and people wanting to post something in Channel 0, realizing it's a news threads, have to go and post in Crossfire where less people will read it.

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti". But at the same time have to identify with their elitest' date=' yet anti-establishment political views.[/quote']

Wrong.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now