Crossfire is dead.

Soup BDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti". But at the same time have to identify with their elitest, yet anti-establishment political views.

that Dawoo kid chaps my ass so I won't go in the Nature thread... maybe kids don't like news... maybe we should fucking link up an settle on a day of the week plus an hour and throw a Crossfire hoe-down every sunday (wednesday?) afternoon... really, we just provide the space and the thinking has to be done on your own...

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti".

I'm sure your GED is doing wonders for you these days

How's the job down at Taco Bell treating you?

never thought Crossfire should've ever been created. Crossfire was created due to complaints from people on here about how there were too many news-related posts on Channel 0, and there should be a seperate forum. it was dumb to create it because what, are you gonna divide Channel 0 into a new group each time you notice a trend of posts/subjects popping up? it just makes more forums to browse through, and people wanting to post something in Channel 0, realizing it's a news threads, have to go and post in Crossfire where less people will read it.

Crossfire is a bunch of pseudo intellectual halfway done with college nerds who also like to rebel against the system by doing "graffiti". But at the same time have to identify with their elitest' date=' yet anti-establishment political views.[/quote']

Wrong.

Here I go...

I still post there sometimes but I just can't deal with every conversation being hostile to the point that its retarded, everything leading to a conversation about religion, and the severe lack of contributions most posters offer. Also there are some crazy right leaning people who end up talking about some letter Thomas Jefferson or James Madison wrote as a basis for their whole belief system and do very little to talk about the changes in a modern context they'd like to see made (besides "make government small"). And lastly, I had a friend contributing who is not a "writer" but has been a journalist in the middle east - she of course stopped posting there because all the immature insults she was getting. I have at times gotten good info there though and I wouldn't want to see it removed...

Crossfire would be good if people had more tolerance towards different points of view. Problem with politics is, it's hard to disagree with someone and NOT think he/she is a complete fucking moron. It's a miracle if a thread doesn't eventually devolve into insults and mockeries, and both sides are at fault. It's really up to people to not let themselves get carried away, and they don't succeed often.