here it is...

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had braces in high school... then I got all my teeth knocked out by a freight train, no lie... so, I can see where fronts would be a fun investment, considering all my teeth are fake already but... why all the facets? Doesn't food just get caught in that shit? Please don't tell me you're taking them out when you eat because that is just NOT gonna make you king of the food court at yer local mall...

So. anyway, in closing I'll say that my implant tooth looks THE BADDEST on the X-Ray... it looks Bionical, if I had the money all my teeth would be implants... platinum implants

The thing about gold.

When you're fat, pasty, grill full of gingivitis, yet you find it worth while to buy gold teeth, you know your life's on the right track. Not like the track Smart was on.

For serious, i can't even imagine getting swiped by a train in the face.... That's a story for the grandkids. Just, ow.

I'm sorry man.