cheers - it's noon!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear you there smart. I've got a few people I can just riff off with.

The key to those situations is to keep from getting into inside jokes or everyone else

just thinks you're a crackpot. the 'if you understood it would be funny' angle NEVER works.

my old roomate bought me a cd of 'a prarie home companion' jokes.

This is PURE old man humour, the kind of stuff that goes over like gold a weddings.

I should listen to it again, I've3 got a wedding to go to in a few weeks.

Word love Mams settle with a bloody mary... and a beer... and other... fortifications.

RP, yeah that's one of the cool aspects, he's got his friends, I've got mine and though we have 'inside' jokes, usually we're with one group or the other and the groups in general know more inside shit about us than we know about each other... so it's always easy to keep it out there for the public... Yeah, those old folks jokes are a really unique thing, corny sometimes but based on wit and not just crude references or juxtapositions (not that there's anything wrong with that either...)

one time i got to thinkin about vending machines. and if there was a vending machine that dispensed other vending machines. that would be one big fucking vending machine.

cheers to easter and all those that participated to make jesus rise. through our drinking. and kegs.

Oh I'm all about Hedberg, Hyena and I had a big pow wow about that back a few years ago... in fact I didn't even know he was dead until somebody said it around here somewhere last week... (Hedberg I mean... despite our best efforts the Hyena remains)

I was really bummed out by that news... he was who I'd decided would fill the Bill Hicks void... continually I'm forced to turn to:

brianregan1.jpg

and

mr_show.gif