Has 12oz changed YOUR LIFE?

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theo there was definitely a 12oz magazine back then

i think the site appeared in 98 or 99

The first issue of 12oz magazine came out around 92 or 93 or so I think... by '96 there was definately something online because I bought caps from 7th Heaven... then that went all crazy for a while (seems like it may have been offline for a few months) and by '98 it had turned into pretty much what we've got here...

• 2 weeks later...

i just woke up.. its really early compared to the time i went to bed.. bti had to take a shit.. i had to take a shit so bad it hurt.. i had to take a shit so bad that when i sat on the toilet, my legs started jumpin nad i went through a cold swet. i knocked out "the plug" , felt good.. took a 3 minute break and felt the up roar in my stomache like i wasnt finished. i sat back down and the rest of the shit came out.

man that was harcore.. i almost blacked out in hte first round.. second was the rocker

thank you 12oz

i know there was a world wide web in '96' date=' but didn't think there was a 12oz then.[/quote']

The 12oz in '96 was done by whats known today as "snail mail".

To start a thread you would put the thread title on an envelope and write out your post along with your info: date joined, post count etc. Then you would send it to the next 12oz member. When they recieved the thread/letter they would follow thru with post and send. It was alot harder than to make funny. There was no google then, if you wanted a picture that was relevant to thread you would have to go and take it yourself and have it developed and send it off again.

If you wanted to join 12oz you had to steal everyones mail around you to see if they were a member and put your post in the envelope and put it back in your neighbors mailbox.

And the pics of hot girls thread would always end in a legal dispute between said hot girl and a 12oz member.

If you think thats bad you shouldve seen myspace...

The 12oz in '96 was done by whats known today as "snail mail".

To start a thread you would put the thread title on an envelope and write out your post along with your info: date joined, post count etc. Then you would send it to the next 12oz member. When they recieved the thread/letter they would follow thru with post and send. It was alot harder than to make funny. There was no google then, if you wanted a picture that was relevant to thread you would have to go and take it yourself and have it developed and send it off again.

If you wanted to join 12oz you had to steal everyones mail around you to see if they were a member and put your post in the envelope and put it back in your neighbors mailbox.

And the pics of hot girls thread would always end in a legal dispute between said hot girl and a 12oz member.

If you think thats bad you shouldve seen myspace...

Lots Of Laughs!!!:scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled:

p.s the cunt actually made me laugh