Has 12oz changed YOUR LIFE?

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a good story on how 12oz changed my life

so theres alot of threads with females on here. well my pyscho girlfriend found out i posted in a few and got mad. she then threw a fit and got real mad at me, and threatened that because i look at girls online shes gonna dress like a slut. so tonight i stole one of her slutty skirts. she threatens to call the police on me haha. then she realisticly threatens to key my car. so i hit her a few times (once with my hand the other with the skirt) she stormed off. i dont know what to expect in the next few hours.

so, 12oz has changed my life

so... it started with you talking about stealing her clothes and ended with you saying "my skirt"... even if you steal her shit it doesn't become yours so, peeling the psychonion, you want to wear skirts and beat women with these skirts?

realy man... really. You are SO gay, just head on down to the YMCA...

i hope all you faggots have fun blowing this shit out of porportion. i didnt actually fucking hit her. i took her god damn skirt, and smacked her with the skirt. if you were in my god damn situation you would have told me to choke the fucking bitch to death. im not even gonna get into specifics but shes been more than physical with me.

whoa, I didn't know from typo... I was asking about it to start with... you're awful testy lately... ^.^ is right.

but I have also been guilty so... sometimes it's hard to squelch your anger... I imagine even harder when you're wearing a skirt.

no.. the WORST part is that I have been around here for over ddecade telling y'all fools how to run shit but I'm still not a millionaire...

I dunno from perpetrating like wo-ho..

I doubt there was a world wide web back in 1996. If there was, only the kings and queens of europe could afford it and the only site on it would be http://www.pichunter.com and maybe http://www.google.com

i hope all you faggots have fun blowing this shit out of porportion. i didnt actually fucking hit her. i took her god damn skirt' date=' and smacked her with the skirt. if you were in my god damn situation you would have told me to choke the fucking bitch to death. im not even gonna get into specifics but shes been more than physical with me.[/quote']

it said in your post you hit her with your hand, and then with the skirt.

either way, bitches do talk shit and try to push buttons hoping you would hit her and call the police. i've never hit a girl in my life. the best thing to do in the middle of an argument when she's mad is to just laugh at her. man they get pissed. they'll start hitting you. then laugh some more to let them know they're not doing any damage. then either kick her out the house or if you're at her place just leave.

theo there was definitely a 12oz magazine back then

i think the site appeared in 98 or 99

as far as the ad, no, i have heard of even stupider things actually.

and yeah, 12 oz has changed my life.

work would have killed me with boredom a long time ago.