Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i label it 'good dance music to watch girls bounce their titties to'. why are people always all sour about music because other people like it? this shit's good to listen to when you're having a good day and don't feel like listening to liquid swords for the 20,000,000th time.

cee-lo reminds me of the dude from sly and the family stones... shit's good music. he's got that one older track with r. kelly that i was geeked on back in the day. dude's got a nice voice.

haters.

This shit isn't hip-hop .... its straight up POP music !!!

to the point were you could call it "Perfect Pop" and it sells to nearly everyone.

I dig it and take it at face value ... it isn't meant to be a prolific jump in musical artistry.

Its a money maker, and you cant diss on that.

i label it 'good dance music to watch girls bounce their titties to'.

no. i hate going to places and a million girls will request the dj to play the song all nite and then when it comes on they just stand on the dancefloor like zombies. seriously how the fuck is this song danceable? his lyrics are genious though. im about to throw up "st. elsewhere all mixed up" in mixtrader if anyone is interested.

no. i hate going to places and a million girls will request the dj to play the song all nite and then when it comes on they just stand on the dancefloor like zombies. seriously how the fuck is this song danceable? his lyrics are genious though. im about to throw up "st. elsewhere all mixed up" in mixtrader if anyone is interested.

how is that song danceable? well it has a bouncy beat... and it's in 4/4... and it's around 110bpm... i think that's a good start for a dance track.

i was mostly talking about all the other songs on the album though... that 'crazy' track is decent but i like the other cuts a lot more. 'smiley faces' is the jam.