Question about train yard

:haze:

I know this sounds kind of stupid .. but I just recently started painting trains and was wondering, like say if a train sat in a certain place on friday night at 7 pm does this mean that the next fiday at 7 pm another train will be there sitting?? or does the schedule change constantly ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you have to ask such questions, you shouldn't be hanging out around yards. Don't take this offensively, you're being schooled, thats a good thing. If you haven't already decided to invest the time and patience into finding out if there's going to be another train sitting there in one week's time, stick to walls. You know the walls will always be there. If you decide to stick around the yard and watch for the next friday night train, Think about security crew and their rounds, if there are any. Lighting is a big factor, so are cameras. Theres a shitload of stuff you should maybe read in this forum here, very helpful toy our cause, if there is one. Getting yourself caught will not only be bad for you, it'll be bad for other writers, don't let the bulls know there's other folks painting there. This means clean up after yourself, no cands, gloves, and most definately no other graffiti of yours within surrounding 300 meters of your train spot. This is just some of the things I do when going out.