Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

doing ti over again

so like me and my buddy where talkin about howd it be dope to like go and register in again hihghschoollike that one 80s movei n shit u know. would we get in trouble ford oing that?

man im drunk

:shakehead:

At no point in your rambling' date=' did you even come close to an intelligent thought. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.[/quote']

haha

As long as you dont wear a shirt and carry a bagel in the front of your pants, it should work out.

nohomothoughwhoa

Every week, folks with the 'I'm Drunk' threads... I think we should just turn Hesh's latest post turn into the "I'm too drunk to work a phone but I can kinda work the world wild web" megathread...

but not this, fuck high school, GO SEE BENCHWARMERS!!!

...see, that only cost $10, you're welcome.

i was really tno drunk when i wrotes this

but now i am

wow

beer is shits

no but seriously could u get inot problems for trying to re enroll into highschool?

somebody will surely give you the hairy eyeball, in this age of sexual predators and what not... I doubt there's alaw against it but it's a good way to start a file in Washington...

SoulK... I think you were trying to say something I like to shout everytime my path goes by the Eau Gallie high school... I shout:

OH GOLLY! The thing I like about high school girls is that I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age...

To be honest my path doesn't go by Eau Gallie High School, it goes past the middle school... but I wish they were old enough to be in high school so it counts...

what? I'm a writer, a poet, a genius, I know it, I don't sell cheba...

3 highschools in three years, met some cool folks, got the ged, went to cuba instead of sr year, spent a month traveling, $1k, and learned little/no spanish.

Came back to the states, went to art college, never talked to a fucking soul from highschool. Now I'm trying to see what everybody's been doing since it'd mean i would have a reason to go to Santa Barbara and Chico which would be awesome, but talking to folks after so long is awkward i guess...

I wouldnt want to relive those days tho. I might have done things differently like not drop out, probably not. Oh well. Cheers to the kids in highschool now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now