Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shameless self promotion

Saturday Night Check Out.

DSC00903.JPG

A little wild turkey never hurts. In two hours I gotta roll out to a "playboy" theme party. Gotta wear my white leisure suit and mirrored glasses.

Its a beautiful evening here, get off the internet have some fun.

Or just post a picture of what your drinking..

SSP OUT.

i'm drinking charonney (sp?) and listening to a WeFunk show from like 7 years ago.

i'll prolly hit up a hip hop night not too fr from the crib.... rained today, so no friznanities for viznanity

A little wild turkey never hurts

3 fingers on my left hand are still swollen from a wipeout directly caused by the turkey.

ain't nothing wrong w/ the kickin' chicken.. the potent poultry.. the terrible turkey lurkey doo

Alright Im back. Party was good. Couple really fine looking ladies got in the jello pit and battled. Probably the best part of the party, besides the girl that tried to show everyone boobs and promptly fell off the picnic table. hahahah..

Work at 6am and Im TRASHED..

oh

Alright Im back. Party was good. Couple really fine looking ladies got in the jello pit and battled. Probably the best part of the party, besides the girl that tried to show everyone boobs and promptly fell off the picnic table. hahahah..

Work at 6am and Im TRASHED..

Oh how coool. Please tell us what your doing tonight?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now