how do you eat yourself out when you're fat and not very limber??

Jake Stevens

i jus had dinner in my girls house earlier we had spare ribs.. all her family ate them with there knifes and forks.. i normally jus pick them up and get the fingers all greased up.. i felt i had to follow there way as i not really in with the family yet so i used the fork..

how you eat yours??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: how do you eat yours??

So doesn't all the sauce go on the napkin? You don't deserve to eat ribs.

so classic u get props for this... too funny

what about people that eat pizza with a fork and knife. i don't see how they do it. i have eaten burritos with fork and knives only because they were those sloppy monster ones... with the enchilada-style sauce and cheese on top.

you know and if they want to eat ribs with fork and knives they might as well get boneless steaks with barbeque sauce. like someone said it's more work trying to eat ribs with a fork and knife if the fuckin bone is in the way.

i eat it with a fork and knife. I'm not to proud to use my fingers Im just not a big fan of getting my face covered in rib sauce and grease. Its can get frustrating at times but i still enjoy my meal.

sometimes when i eat taco's i just get 3 or whatever and smash them all up and shit with a knife and fork. then eat it with a fork or spoon. its lots of fun and tasty and fun. but im sure i just sound like a tard now.

edit: oh yeah, and if im eating ribs or whatever, i pick that shit up.