socks, boxers..... A HUNDRED BUCKS?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, that's what I got from it too... and I'm wondering how often this kid buys undewear too.

I mean, I buy underwear about 3 times a year and I can see, including socks and beaters and shorts... I can see spending $200 a year pretty easily just for Hanes right? Then he makes a big deal about dropping 1 bill a year... hygene! HY-GENE!

How does 12 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of boxers, 5 'beaters and 3 black t-shits add up to a hundred dollars?

because you're too cool to say 'oh i'm sorry, i must not have noticed the special 'white boy' sale you were running today, here, let me put these back.'? i can only assume that you wanted to pay that much, because...well...you did. you could have purchased all those items for under $50, but you decided to go with more expensive brands. this isn't like a 'how the fuck is regular gas $3.06 a gallon' situation, where you have no choice. you had choices, you paid for them, what's the problem?

$100 is a merely fraction of my yearly income, especially for some thing I'm getting daily use out of. So, if that's what it takes to get drawers on my ass with a minimum of fuss then I'm down or that... of course I didn't make the thread... and I'm not drinkin' MGD

not quite seeking..... I bought the cheapest version of what I wanted. I'm not buying old man tube socks that go up to my knees just because they're a buck a pair. I'm buying low cut 'sport' socks because that's what feels comfortable, and buying something you won't wear isn't a deal, no matter how little you pay for the product. All the other junk was kind of the same deal, and it just seems like it's way more expensive than I thought it should be for the same brands / quality.

I'm not pissed that I had to pay $100, because it was my choice, and like smart said, that's a drop in the bucket, but I am still shocked at how little distance a hundred bucks will take you in the essentials dept.

Haha no Japan is great, just some things are more expensive. If you have then income, it's a great place to live. But sometimes so many people can get on your nerves. It can take me about 1 hour to drive 10 kilometers in the countryside if I drive on the wrong day.