Denver Benching

ELECTRIC MAYHEM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up Denver. For a little while now there has been a writer using the name Eye, Eye?, I, and I? mainly on the lightrail. He was told there was another writer named Eye about a year ago, but he didnt think he was a serious writer. You see this guy writing in Denver right now comes from a city many many states away from Colorado. They dont do Freight's where he comes from. Graff is in the streets, rooftops, along the lines, and spots done to the side. He never heard of "Eye" before. He never saw Eye up before. He dint think this other Eye was a contender. He was wrong. Eye has made a fucken dent and a half on the freight seen.

You wont be seeing Eye or Eye? written by this denver writer anymore. He will write I? (He might fuck around from time to time with "Iye?" or other spellings for diverst), but never with E-Y-E and there will always be a "?' after it.

This goes out to Eye, my bad, my respect.

Good stuff

I think OPT fullcars are my favorite fullcars that are done. Their pretty much the same every rip, and their just big, dope, simple, cracked out. Ive seen them from planes before and shit. Theres like at least 10 of them Awsome stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GET BUCK!!

Can you imagine finishing up a panel and out of know where being pounced on from behind by a giant fucking cat in hunting mode trying to tear out your throat and eat you?

Like holy shit.

yeah, like livejig said...The skunk thing is quite the process, but the sacks only stay potent for a few days.

You can buy bear urine at the sportsman stores, rub that shit all over yourself, coyotes and lions tend to stay away if they pick up on the bear scent aswell.

'

• 3 weeks later...