Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

the IRS can munch my butt

Re: the irs can suck my books

I thought the title said "the irish can suck my books"' date=' and I was like, "that's a wierd thing to say."[/quote']

nah i would have said "woodside can suck my books". i hate the off the boat fools

I thought the title said "the irish can suck my books"' date=' and I was like, "that's a wierd thing to say."[/quote']

for some reason i thought the same

i havent done taxes in 3 years either. i also claimed shit all fucked up so they wouldnt hold anything.

putting yourself totally in debt to prove a point is where the smart people are at.

not doing taxes either...

and I'd get a fat return, i jst dont know how to do them :D

that's crazy, hurry up and get your money!

Tax Deadline Approaching

Taxpayers in most of the country will have until Monday, April 17 to file and pay, because the 15th falls on Saturday. Due to the Patriots Day holiday, residents of Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and the District of Columbia will have until Tuesday, April 18. Individual and business taxpayers in the parishes and counties most severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina have until August 28. File Form 4868 if you need an extension of time to file.

The 18th!!!

That gives me 3 more days not to do it either.

The first time I did my taxes was 2 years ago, I dunno about where you are from...but here in canadia they like to throw money away so I got about $2000 in returns. It was sweet. Yay Student tax credit.

anybody making the midnight run to the post office? I did that once about 10 years ago, the day after that I got an accountant.

The first time I did my taxes was 2 years ago' date=' I dunno about where you are from...but here in canadia they like to throw money away so I got about $2000 in returns. It was sweet. Yay Student tax credit.[/quote']

isn't that like $63.42 in american though?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now