God or the Girl?

Hayabusa

No this isnt a mod's title edit...just when you thought TV couldn't get any stupider, they spit out this piece of shit show....the run down is basically they're sharing the lives of 4 potential priest boys with us, and throughout the show we see whether they choose to stay with their girl thus not being priests, or whether they devote their entire lives to celabacy and become priests, thereby leaving their women behind....

i couldn't believe this garbage was a show either...

heres a link

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article.asp?idCategory=33&idsub=134&id=3138

aaaaaaand

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm watchin that Super Sweet 16 shit (what can I say, none of my friends wanted to hang out) and all I can think is the kids from these schools that don't get invited to the rediculous parties must wanna kill themselves

If I heard Diddy showed up to a party I wasnt invited to I'd be crackin skulls, true story.

If I was any of those guys' girlfriends on GOD OR THE GIRL, Id drug them and rape them, ruining their pure chances of being one with god.

I've already signed my "You're-Going-To-Hell" Waiver, so I can get away with saying anything.

if i was those dudes girls id dump them and get with this guy Hayabusa on 12oz

absolutely tasteless..

what i find intresting is that nowhere in this article does it say what channel this will air on.. only that it will begin airing on easter sunday. even more intresting, is the website this is posted on- looks like some catholic christian forum or something.. did anyone read the comments? *yawn*