is anyone not on a distinguished road?

26SidedCube

seriously. that's the only feature of this new board that i'm curious about. i've seen other people ask about it but no one's gotten a solid answer (that I know of).

what gives? is it a props meter? will it get me into the dollar show for free? allow me to smoke in hospitals? what's really monsterous?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im willing to take one for the team and have all of you unlod props on me where ever you see my useless posts and soon we will see what kinda road im on.... will heavy highschool councelor be prooven right or will heavy beat the odds and make out of the ghetto and become another success sotry like the COS, minus the Inus incident....

you know it just occured to me, maybe it has something to do with the kind of props you give...

even thoough i have a few fuckin'wacks udner my rep, i still gave out heeeeeellla props on the frst few days...maybe you just need to be really mean to people and thereby you will be seen as not on a distinguished road since ur not getting along well with others

wheres tease?