Attn SLUTS: Have sex with an old man for $4000!!!!!!!!

MOE-LESTER

so i made a false add on craigslist, however its been getting flagged and removed but ive gotten a few emails from desperate sluts. heres my add and the bitches who responded

"$4000 FEMALES WANTED FOR ADULT GIG! $4000

Hi i am a multimillionaire looking for female models for a personal website of mine. The $4000 payout is NOT a typo, i have this kinda cash on hand. The website is not a business venture as i will not be making any money off of it, its more a personal fetish that i've been doing lately. The website is based on the premises of young women having sex with older men. The age of male performers is between 50-65. Just think of it like having sex with a Micheal Douglass or Rodney Dangerfield. It is honestly not that bad, the 3 or 4 models we have already worked with say its more than worth the 4000$ cash payout. With $4000 dollars you and all your girlfriends can get plastic surgery!!

Req

-MUST be 18-30 any race is fine

-MUST send email WITH PICTURES (no pictures will render no response, because of the high payout we carefully select who gets to participate. the next shoot we are doing is the week of April 24th)"

so far ive gotten a few responses, but only one sent pictures. im in the process of reposting the add and getting more pictures

rock.jpg

clubbing.jpg

(its the asian beezy on the right) i got a few more who im trying to juice pictures out off so stay tuned!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo print some fake money and get one of the hoez to bang you. Shit if you give her the fake money and leave she will never notice it until she tries to purcahse some shit. That slut will go to jail, and she can't say who gave her the money, since selling sex is illegal!!

yo print some fake money and get one of the hoez to bang you. Shit if you give her the fake money and leave she will never notice it until she tries to purcahse some shit. That slut will go to jail' date=' and she can't say who gave her the money, since selling sex is illegal!![/quote']

This is leading the race for dumbest idea of the day

retard.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

heck yes.. creativity once again on 12oz...

seriously though rum puncher and fuse are right. set it all up make it look legit. take like 4 of your homies buys some liqs hard drugs and have a party. tell here to bring the other 2 asians sluts and...........

WHAM... the cum fiesta of a lifetime.

of course be sure to actually have someone on the camera so that the next day when ur all pooped out and forgot exactly what happened u can share with your 12oz handles