do you believe i'm an internet toy, and a total herb?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: do you believe in time travel

props for quatum leap

that show was the shit

the episode where he appeared as a sailor that brought a Japanese wife back to the states post WW2 was awesome.

I think that was one of the catalysts that started it all.....

i kinda hope we are able to time travel. if possible, i will go back in time and kick ginger bread man in the face for stuffing mangolian beef in between the pillows of my couch and leaving it there for weeks. then i will travel back to 06' and kick his face in again. this time for the fuck of it. cheers GBM!

i dont understand how you could visit the future through this worm hole. well, atleast be able to tell. i doubt you can take a break from the worm hole and check out the future then jump back in and turn around... so if anyone ever time travels it seems as though they will stay in the future forever.. or will just be in a wormhole for a bit.

this is speaking from a completely uneducated mind on the matter though.

i kinda hope we are able to time travel. if possible' date=' i will go back in time and kick ginger bread man in the face for stuffing mangolian beef in between the pillows of my couch and leaving it there for weeks. then i will travel back to 06' and kick his face in again. this time for the fuck of it. cheers GBM![/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bogus ass title. Why does furious come on 12oz? He so obviously hates everyone here.