Culling All Catholics

Gunm

So who else is getting tommorrow off on account of Good Friday?

My boss called me into the office yesterday and asked "Aren't you Catholic"

"Uhm...yeah"

"Oh, well, I guess you get tommorrow off because my calendar shows it's Good Friday"

"Oh..........oh, yeah......right, yes, you're right about that sir."

"Okay then, well, we'll be seeing you on monday then!" ::shakes my hand::

Rampant buggery aside, i would have to say my religion affords me all sorts of cool little perks now and again.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: Calling All Catholics

I get the day off too, they call it a "Spring Holiday" but there just trying to make the other heathens feel better.

Uhm, it gives me a sense of inner peace knowing I can go to Frisco and stay there ALLLLL night and not have to worry about getting up for work at 7 tommorrow morning

HA HA HA HA HA

I'll probably go by a church a throw down a quick prayer though....I'm not a total heretic

People getting Good Friday off really proves just how 'white' america really is. Fuck that. I want every other religion's holidays off, too. I don't believe in any of them, but that's beside the point. I feel like someone's getting fucked over here and I deserve to reap the benefits.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah wtf.

no one offered me Pesach off. and, when I asked for Yom Kippur off they said they wouldnt pay me for it.

bull shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah. but is anyone really even going to give anything up for lent? go to church? i mean, when i needed high holidays off I was going to temple for kol nidre, and fasting, and all that, and i still got shit for it.

i think it's bullshit that people that are actually intending to practice their faith cant, and then people get a paid day off to go party.