Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

WHAT THE FUCK

My room is the basement of this house and there's a fireplace. Every 2 minutes or so something rustles around in there (yes, like an animal or something) and I don't know what the fuck it is. The strange thing is, the fireplace on the first floor, has a tin foil lining we put on the bottom of it so that smoke couldn't come down to my room, and so it seems impossible that a bird came down from the chimney. WHAT THE FUCK

I KNOW THERES PLENTY OF YOU PEST CONTROL PEOPLE ON 12OZ SO HELP ME OUT HERE

yeah probably a birds nest

that shits happen to me a couple of times...you just have to smoke them out

start a small fire so you don't kill it, and it should leave on its own whatever it is

Break up some furniture

Ball up a lot of paper and douse with lighter fluid

Chop up a hooker, use her for fuel...

i dunno man, c'mon....getting a fire going isn't THAT hard

Guest nutsonmychin!
I dunno, Im just throwin this out there.

SANTACLAUS?

:umm:

I read up a bit and apparently the worst thing you can do is try to smoke it out or whatever cause only a little bit of smoke can kill an animal and then i'd have a dead, smelly carcus in my chimney. Anyway, my mom says its probably a bird stuck in the damper and there isn't much we can do about it right now? Who knows what'll happen.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yea duder get one of those cool new chimney sweepers like the lizard from alice n wonderland. for sure hell get the job done in a jiffy.

xnay on the smokay

i almost drove over a little rabbit a couple of days ago while driving. i fucking slammed my breaks, and swerved, all meanwhile yelling "BUNNNYYY!!!!"

lol

WELL....

We called our chimney person and got him down here and he got rid of the PIDGEON that was in there. Luckily it wasn't a racoon or something (because it is nesting season right now) and he put some caps on the chimney that apparently were not covered.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now