Easter Weekend!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had so much work this month I haven't made any plans.

So for now, I get off work at noon, I'll probably go buy myself a huge tent and go camp out in the south of PR. There's all sorts of crazy drunken boat partying going on this weekend all over the place. I'm just gonna hitch a ride with whoever takes me.

damn girl, you wait'n for a nigga like he was santa claus an shit. bout to bring you that good shit. thats real!

did that sound authentic, like i was leaning on the counter of some liquor store in a velour sweat suit with a toothpick iin my mouth and a clean hotel hand towel drapped across the top of my head?

I get a 7 hour ride to Kansas tomorrow, and then run one race saturday, then a 7 hour ride back. Wont be back in IL until like 2am on sunday so fuck drivin the 3+ hours back to my parents' crib for easter and drivin right back down the same day for class monday

Time to put the summer wheels on my car and give her I nice wash and wax.

(hot chicks included.)

Woot.

I already flipped my rims. Weather is supposed to be really nice out here...so my plan is to just ride bikes all weekend. I finished building my 29er Rock Lobster the other day so I'm gonna have to split time between the dirt and asphalt.

Sunday...I'll pretend to be the good son and visit the rents for dinner.