hey (ence

seeking

for real...i knew this kid...him and his big brother were playin around...(they were playin gangsters)..and the little brother said "blow me away nigger bitch" and his big brother pressed the trigger, and it did just that (he didn't know the gun was loaded)...how would you like those to be your last words? "blow me away nigger bitch"...thats pretty damn funny, even though its tragic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

aaaaaaaaaaahahhahha.....holy shit, i will trade paint, money, flicks.....anything for that shirt, it will be my drinking shirt.....

if anyone has any info on where i can get one kick me an email.....

im dead serious....

im putting that shit on my next batch of mesh hats.

I had this gold and silver and orange toy laser gun uzi thing, and I had it in my pants cos there was no pocket big enough and I was walking down the street to get something good for eating and a cop car pulled up and told me to throw it away and that it wasn't funny but I wasn't trying to make a joke and I snuck it out of the trash on the way back in stealth mode.

My mom broke my other toy gun by accident and now it shoots real sparks!!!

anyone ever wondered why cops are such fucks? the typical profile of a cop is someone who was a complete outcast when they were younger, and was always bullied, then when they growup they become cops and become the bullies themselves. cops are on power trips, and they feel like its payback time . . .

Originally posted by (ence

anyone ever wondered why cops are such fucks? the typical profile of a cop is someone who was a complete outcast when they were younger, and was always bullied, then when they growup they become cops and become the bullies themselves. cops are on power trips, and they feel like its payback time . . .

is that why you joined the force?

Archived