Illmatic New Snack I Made

ViolentByDesign

Check it, I was testing out my new bo*g and I got kind of hungry. I was like "Damn, I want a fucking fluffernutter." So I throw the toast in, and when its done I grab the Fluff. Someone left the lid open and it was all fucked up. So I go for jelly, and all we have is nasty ass jelly not the good grape kind. As I look around, I see my Strawberry Philly Cream Cheese. I think "Why the fuck not?" I put it on and it is actually pretty fucking delicious. WorfLyfe.

p.s use Super Chunk peanut butter for the full effect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How great is it, that kids have to still proove, online how cool they are by mentioning they smoke weed.

Like oh I'll just throw this in as a small little start to this story.

Like did you really have to mention how cool it was that you were smoking out of your super dope bong dewd?

Yeah because other people who smoke out of their super dope bongs would understand the utter enjoyment I was in when I came up with such a delicious snack. If I was sober I would probably have never made it, and if I was sober and someone else made it I would probably tell them that it sounds like a shitty snack.

you know what else is really good? Get a bagel. Preferably one that has the little onion pieces. Then put some cream cheese on it. Top it with a slice of tomato. But under the tomato you sprinkle a little bit of ajax. A chemical in the juice of the tomato combines with the ajax to make a new drug and will enhance your shit like 10x. For real. google that shit it works.

check it..

hard salami,american cheese,and tortillas...

1.place 2-3 slices of hard salami on top of each other one below the other..do this again all around the plate..you can get at least 6 rows of them on one plate..

2. place thin slices of american cheese on each row..

3. put in microwave for like 40 secs..you want the cheese melted and the hard salami hot and greasey(mad grease by the way)

4.while thats a'cookin up start cookin up your corn tortillas up on the stove..you want to keep them warm cus they start to get cold fast..

5.when done with both insert row of grease into tortilla and devour...mmmmmmmmmmmmm........dont knock em till you try em...you wont be sorry..

p.s. i first made this bout 7 years ago when we were real poor,so you gotta make the best of what you got..also i coined a name for them "Heart Stoppers" cus after three thats what they do,make sure to have lots of liquids to drink...enjoy..