how can black comedians be so funny, yet black comedy movies be so bad?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmmmmmm first off ive seen plenty of funny black movies (although none come to mind ahaha)

i dont know tho a lot of them are fuckn wack i hear what your sayn. It could be because the producers try to target a certain audiene: the commercial black community (and white people that want to be a commercial black gangsta), wearing long white t's and baggy ass jeans. If there was a party these people are known to ask, "Der was jukn up in dere?"

all in all the people that pay for these "black" movies are white. So they try to market the movie the way they see black people.

i just made all this up now and it kinda makes sense so yeah.

she's in love with will farrel.

seriously though, black comedies are generally so fucking poorly written that it's almost offensive to put them out. and in the last decade, it seems that atleast 60% of them have to feature a black guy dressed as a woman. wtf is up with that?! chris rock is hillarious. dave chappelle is hillarious. martin, all those kings of comedy dudes. there are a shit load of intelligent, funny black comedians. why the hell arent they making movies? why are we getting bullshit like 'booty call' and 'white chicks'?! why cant someone make another 'im gonna get you sucka'? that movie was effin awesome. how come eddie murphy, one of the funniest people ever in hollywood, makes complete fucking horseshit for movies? it's like there's some insane claus that states if there are more than 3 black people in any comedy, it has to be written by 60 year old klan members. shit is bogus.

ok' date=' fuck em all then. nicholas cage is fucking garbage. he made 8mm, which had the potential to be an awesome movie, into a steaming pile of shit.[/quote']

COSIGNED AGAIN..8MM MADE ME WALK OUT OF THE THEATRE FOR A REFUND..FIRST TIME A NIGGA EVER HAD TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT..I WAS ASHAMED OF NICHOLAS CAGE AND MYSELF (FOR LACK OF BETTER JUDGEMENT AND MOVIE PICKING SKILLSL) ON THAT DAY