Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CloakOne

Living in New York!

Im planning on moving to new york for the summer. if anyone knows a roomate or has some couches i could crash on then that would be sick...ill find the job part on my own unless you guys have suggestions. If anyone could help me out it would be awesome. Im sorry this is so random..but even if you have some info that would be awesome. thanks.

-C

sure, you've only got one post so i have no idea who you are, but you can crash on my couch as long as you want

i too am looking to do the same.

Gat:Bush/trustworthy forreal.

anyone got a couch to crash on $250 a month? wont bring people over and wont eat your food. get at me.

i too am looking to do the same.

Gat:Bush/trustworthy forreal.

anyone got a couch to crash on $250 a month? wont bring people over and wont eat your food. get at me.

For $250, you aren't going to get a closet to sleep standing up in.

Anyone moving to NY, I would strongly suggest going straight to Brownsville.

Or, you can always try the Village, theres always tons of huge, affordable lofts there....

Just like "Rent".

all i need is a closet. i want some "guy on the couch" arrangement. but its looking badly in that end.

Get cozy with some young bonnie from NYU, they have quite the living conditions, and she won't make you pay because its probably not money out of her pocket. I stayed in some NYU apartments in chinatown for a couple days, they were super nice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now