Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

I just went for a quick nap and woke up 15 hours later

I ducked into bed at 5pm yesterday for some quick shut eye, planning to get up an hour later and fuck an assignment into submission, 15 hours later I wake up. I'm Feeling slightly disoriented and now that assignment is looming

Recommended.

i have the problem where whenever i take a nap, i sleep for an hour, and cant sleep for the next 10 hours.. it sucks

i heard that after dustheads binge for weeks on meth, they sleep for like 4 days straight or something.

i stayed up for literally 48 hours on a bet i was supposed to stay up for 36 (which he said was impossible) well i went to bed after doing 48 only to wake up 3hrs. later fully refreshed. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

My homie pretty regularly will stay up for 3 or 4 days at a time, then sleep for like a day and a half straight

i've dont that... wake up early in the morning and think... woah.. i wonder what everybody is doing tonight.. start callin people at 6 in the mornin

my friend slept for 3 days once after a bad acid trip.

no droogs for me, my sleep was au-naturele

i was diagnosed with insomnia.

stopped taking the medication and started smoking every night before i lay my head down.

sometimes i have crazy ass dreams but not often.

great sleep period.

edit* not cigarettes, not trying to incriminate myself here so I'm not admitting to anything lolzz

I love those 6 PM naps were you wake up with no idea how long you slept and you look outside and can't tell if it's dawn or dusk.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now