1. 1. What do you worship?

• I don't get it.
    • Tinkerbell is hot!
    • That's been done before.
    • Who's the dude?
    • Love it!
    • Is there a message behind this?
    • Biggie is turning in his grave.

1. if one more person used biggies image for their "art" (i use that term very loosley) i'm going to shoot myself.

2. "worship"? why don't you just write "obey", have a picture of andre the giant. you know that biting's a no-no yeah?

3. mickey mouse ears? you have heard of copyright infringement yeah? i doubt they'd do anyting, but still, it's nice to thing they would

1. if one more person used biggies image for their "art" (i use that term very loosley) i'm going to shoot myself.

2. "worship"? why don't you just write "obey", have a picture of andre the giant. you know that biting's a no-no yeah?

3. mickey mouse ears? you have heard of copyright infringement yeah? i doubt they'd do anyting, but still, it's nice to thing they would

1) Go ahead and shoot.

2) No-no's? Maybe you're unaware that graffiti itself is a no-no? Just checking.

3) Copyright infringement: as you know breaking the law is one of the best ways to make an impact.

I don't mind that you have something negative to say. but it would be beneficial to know what it is you feel is so aweful. Biting doesn't make anything any better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now