Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

Skyrockets in flight....

Ron Burgundy: [singing] Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight / Gonna grab some afternoon delight / My motto's always been, "When it's right, it's right" / Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?

Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland: [singing] When everything's a little clearer in the light of day / And we know the night is always gonna be there anyway.

Brian Fantana, Brick Tamland: [singing] Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite / Looking forward to a little afternoon delight / Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite / And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting.

Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland: [singing] Sky rockets in flight / Afternoon delight.

Ron Burgundy: You guys have it, I think.

Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland: [singing] Afternoon delight.

Champ Kind: I don't know Ron, That sounds kinda crazy.

Brian Fantana: Sounds like you have mental problems, man.

Brick Tamland: Yeah you got mental problems, man.

Brian Fantana: Yeah, he really does.

Brick Tamland: Man.

Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland: [singing] Afternoon delight.

Jess Moondragon: Mother Nature sure got up on the right side of bed today, huh?

Ron Burgundy: [laughs] She's a giving lady!

Jess Moondragon: Yeah.

Ron Burgundy: Mother Nature, she is.

Jess Moondragon: She didn't even bother to put on makeup!

[they laugh]

Jess Moondragon: You know, I - I'd deeply like to take her and... make love to her.

Ron Burgundy: Mm! She's an elusive goddess, Mother Nature.

Jess Moondragon: Yeah. Still, to... feel her succulent breasts pressed against me, and... my breath whispering hot in her ear. Yeah, baby. While I fumble with my belt... you get my drift, friend?

Ron Burgundy: Yeah. Yeah, I do. I do. But therein lies the rub, for she turns away all suitors.

Jess Moondragon: I'd like to take Mother Nature to a sleazy motel, get in the shower, and... wash each other all over, and then go in the bedroom and do things you can only do in Bangkok...

Ron Burgundy: All right, I'm gonna have to stop you there; you're making me very uncomfortable.

Jess Moondragon: Sorry, Ron Burgundy, I... Mother Nature does that to me.

28764.jpg

Wonk.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now