ch0 at work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always on the 0z most the time never post.. go in phases one day 30posts mostly shit the next i might not post anthin... i dunno it depends on how busy i am... the yask if i would like a 3meg connection to the net in the office... eh yeah!!

didn't you just get a new job in the other thread? i wouldn't fuck it up.

yeah they cant see what i doin i in the corner.. its cool i doin my work and on the ounce they all old ppl in here and they askin me whats the best things to get.. i already ordered indesign and illustrator cs2... they givin me freedom to do pretty much what i want.. i really likin it so far... printin loadsa government shit.. for there meetings and shit.. easy copy and paste stuff.. and i gettin my own personal assistent.. which means more time on 12oz.. i really dont know why i even though bout not startin this job!!

M - F 10-4 I DONT WORK FOR THE FIRST HOUR I'M HERE, I SIT AT MY DESK EAT MY FROSTED FLAKES AND BROWSE THE STOCK MARKET,THEN I START WORKING ON MY ACCOUNTS FOR THE DAY BUT MOSTLY JUST READ SHIT ON 12OZ... IM BORED AS SHIT RIGHT NOW... I JUST TOOK A 30 MIN POWER NAP AND IT WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH... FUCK IM TIRED.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!:scream: :scream: