East Bay shits, Ch 0 steez.

Soup BDC

...I feel your disgust but.....

...that still doesn't stop me from going there to get my ezekiel fix.

Sorry, but the staff at most skate shops have this "too cool to help the customer" vibe that drives me to hit up places like destination. At least there I get a smile and a "hey, anything I can help you find?" rather than (in an irritated tone) "Whaddya want?"

Same reason i hit up corporate coffee shops rather than mom and pop bean joints.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spectr

i just moved out here but the home depot in emeryville, driving over the 580 bridge looking at the bay bridge and sitting up in the hills getting irie looking down at the bay oh yeah all the sexy women

Okay, La Imperial in Hayward sucks. Unless you like white people serving your food, and the shittiest shitty food ever. You're much better off going next door to Los Compadres, or the Sushi joint next to that. Good food, good prices, probobly the shittiest service you'll ever get. Or fuck Caspers across the street.

88 already said it but I'll say it again, La Pinata, hands down. If it's 1:30am and you're craving a burrito, you're set. Plus there are like 6 of the fuckers. Drive down Macdonald in Richmond at 2 in the morning if you want to see people with weight benches in the street working out. Sometimes if I want to see the sights, I'll start in Hayward on Mission Blvd, and take that all the way to Oakland, International Blvd has some things to see if you're bored.

Taco Trucks are covered but it needs to be said.

I don't do shows. So I don't care about venues.

Oh and every city has a downtown historical district. I'll never get that.

Holler

G!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...