REVSuicide

Guest BROWNer

Guest ArtvandaL

hey swatchboy, i'll be sure to rag you freights when i see them

an rag you when i see you, count on it

- PFLP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

nah man you got its wrong fake hostess

getting your stuff stolen and sold and not doing shit about it

is almost as bad as the guy who does the complaining for

revs or kaws online...

the one making loot ends up with the fat wallet

and then keybored graffer and the victimized street installer

get laughed at for being such chumps with no balls...

1. stolen and sold 2. making loot 3.the fat wallet

way to prioritize money over soul. congratulations, omar, you're well on your way to wall street with our blue chips. congratulations on becoming part of the system you once fought against.

this is why internet beefing is fun

that whole thing was way back in the days

oh your new here,,,please feel free to comment

other old news...man walks on moon, mayor koch

vows to clean up graffiti, hey you seen those cost&revs wheatpastes?

a plane just hit the other world trade center

tower go back to your desks were ok over here...

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/dellgay.jpg'>

OK THERE BUDDY IM NEW HERE I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO BE A "INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD VETERANT" IN ORDER TO POST TO YOU ALL MIGHTY KING SWATCH LOL...YOU GO TO GRAFF SHOWS AND PLAY THE CUT THEN COME BACK ONLINE TALKIN ABOUT U KNOW WHO'S WHO GOSSIPING LIKE A VIRGIN 12YR OLD SKOOL GIRL. GET A JOB YOU ARGUING ONLINE WIT KIDS.

quit with the racist comments asshole. any more of them an you'll be banned. omar's ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with the many reasons we all dislike him. pick a different one and deal with that. -seeking

let's get over it already guys. none of this exists anyways. let's not hurt each other's feelings without reason. Cost and Revs are dope. they practically invented the photocopy, and still--years later, no one can touch them. has anyone call the REVSuicide hotline? 543-4100?, I forget.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

let's get over it already guys. none of this exists anyways. let's not hurt each other's feelings without reason. Cost and Revs are dope. they practically invented the photocopy, and still--years later, no one can touch them. has anyone call the REVSuicide hotline? 543-4100?, I forget.

YES i agree...COST & REVS are dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt

its a pitty a serious toy and cultural rapist like omarswatch

dips his sticky israeli fingers in and trys to say its ok because of this and that and whatever words can be used to make excuses for the one simple fact............................

there are no excuse you fucken toy fool.

id like to see him try and rape any of TKIDs things.

that would be worth money to see TKID beat his jewish ass to a pulp.

i would love it and so would most writers in NEW YORK.!!!

this is getting ridiculous....

all this online beef

i go to shows and play the cut??

what does that mean?

whats wit all the jewish talk?

i would think that even if anybody disagreed with my

techniques that you can still come out and say that you dont agree with all the racist rants

Originally posted by kidd125

NO im not racist i just HATE RAPIST!

i gotta say. thats on point!

who gives a rats ass what your heritage is, i cerainly don't.

But i do give a rats ass if you are as direspectful as this dude swatch

to pull this shgit and even TRY and justify it.

cultural RAPIST from within....ha every culture, every race, history will always show that the biggest destructive forces always come from within.

my verdict - if anyone even cares -

fuck you for going there.

fuck you twice for trying to justify it

and one more time for the dummies - fuck you for even thinking this is or could be acceptable!

talk the talk dance the dance nod your head to the beat and all that.

lets see you pull this shit with guys like Tkid.

better still lets see you pull this shit with Case2, phase2 and vulcan.... lets even see you try and justify this to them cats.

you outa line omardude. seriously man!!

omar,

you know full well i dont really care for you, but i gotta give it up to you simply for sticking by your guns and not giving a shit what folks say. everyone can talk till their blue in the face about you raping the 'culture' but if any of them saw a revs metal sculpture in a a dark alley, they'd be banging an those welds trying to seperate it from the ground. the fact that you sell it... i dont know how i feel about that, but i think ultimatly, i dont really feel anything, which is kinda how i feel it should be. being attached to some shit you paint, or something you create is useless... and if someone is willing to pay 300 bucks for a kaws bus shelter poster... well then, i guess they appreciate it enough to have it dont they.

seeking/not quite the omar hater i used to be

i cant front...i tried to tax some revs metal shit near satellite but i couldnt take it down w/ my bare hands...plus it was on top of this fence...i wasnt gonna sell it...i wanted it for self cause i thougt it was cool...if im not mistaken when i went back that shit was gone...oh well...u cant expect shit like that to live forever...eventually someones gonna tax it...id rather someone who appreciates it get it then some moron whos gonna just remove it and throw it in the dumpster or some like that...

thanks for the shouts where it counts.

i didnt think i needed to explain that im

str8up MexiRican...

its easy to have opinions online and hate and offer up

scenarios of who will or should be kicking my ass,,,

now would I do anything to case2, vulcan, tkid or phase,,

no of course not because ive known all of them for years and respect their work, do i respect rev's work, yes of course thats why ive never ever sold any of his work, dont confuse putting an item on ebay to selling, it creates interest and contacts and opportunity to sell other items, selling kaws twist verbs etc,, but of course i dont respect their work and either way its preserved, its hanging in my house, or hanging in someone elses crib who paid for it and will certainly appreciate it...

lets end this bullshit, ill always be around to type in my thoughts, but im

not going to respond to any more of the fuck you you steal graffiti

type comments,,,

wake up and smell the coffee, just like

you may feel its cool to type in how much you hate omar, you gotta realize that you look dumb coming on here and defending the faith of graffiti from the comfort of your home in another state when i doubt you pay the bills or ever had to worry about more than will mommy and daddy get me the new eminem CD, your vision of graffiti is based on your limited experience in your limited environmen and whatever is new on artcrimes and 12oz and memorized from style wars and subway art,

mines comes from a a different place which you will never understand

your defending for someone who can defend themselves and who never heard of you.....not unless your ready to register a website called http://www.ijockkawsrevsandtwist.com

ask your self DOES REVS CARE ABOUT YOU!? DOES KAWS COME ON HERE AND SAY WOW THESE GUYS ARE DEFENDING ME... ILL SEND YOU A NICE BUSSTOP POSTER..

Originally posted by Thomas Crown

i cant front...i tried to tax some revs metal shit near satellite but i couldnt take it down w/ my bare hands...plus it was on top of this fence...i wasnt gonna sell it...i wanted it for self cause i thougt it was cool...if im not mistaken when i went back that shit was gone...oh well...u cant expect shit like that to live forever...eventually someones gonna tax it...id rather someone who appreciates it get it then some moron whos gonna just remove it and throw it in the dumpster or some like that...

word,,,

that one wasnt me......

Guest imported_b0b

Surely Revs is one of the few people that can genuinely say "I'm not a writer, I just do graffiti". He doesn't care about colour schemes, outlines styles etc. He just gets up with big ugly letters.

As for what Swatch does, well I wouldn't do it personally but once the person has put it out in the public realm like that whatever happens is out of their control. I suppose it is better it is taken down and treated as a piece of artwork than if it was just ripped down, smashed up and thrown in the rubbish. Still my own morals wouldn't allow me to do it.

"dont confuse putting an item on ebay to selling"

you sir are in complete fucking denial.....stop dancing around semantics in a clintonesque manner....its the same side of the fucking coin....

but then again perhaps rationalization is one of mans not so great adaptive qualities....afterall how else are you supposed to sleep at night...

no i dont listen to m&m, and yes i pay my own bills....didnt know that age was a stipulation for having ideas and beliefs....perhaps some young kids on here have thoughts and beliefs that are idealistic and not based on your subjective "reality", each reality is different....the question is whether or not they will hold on to em and fight and give up everything for em as they get older is a different story, after all its apparent yours went out the window a long time ago...

i dont hate you, itd be a waste of my energy, but i do have to laugh and smile, shake my head and just keep walking....afterall this a good lesson for me in the path of least resistance and letting people live...but that dont mean i dont have my .02........roe

ps...the jewish comments people made are way fucking outta line....

it is....:rolleyes:

but if i may quote since your coming off holier then thou now, dont bother reading it people, its more of visual commment:

"It amazes me how someone like swatch can steal someones graffiti from the streets and make money off of it. He's done it to Revs, Espo, Kaws and I'm sure many others. I can somewhat understand if you were to take some shit down to keep for yourself (even thats wack) but to remove work that someone risked their freedom and safety for, to give to us for free on the streets, for your own profit? Disgusting. Now thats a fucking sell out."

"It's cool. I don't actually consider myself a new jack since I been writing nearly 14 years but I guess that depends on what you consider a newjack. Your ego is unearned and your worse then the people who clean graffiti. I'm glad you-know-who clocked you."

"Swatch, I'm not going to reply to you again, you've already wasted enough of my time. If you can't handle an opinion then you need to do some growing up. You can say my shit is wack all you like, I'm not effected or offended by you, especially by you. 14 years? Yes and I got the flicks. I never heard of another Host nor has anyone that I know of. Obviously your boy didn't do his job right, but whatever, I'm not beefing over the internet like the 16 year old you have the mentality of. Keep stealing graffiti. Enjoy"

"Seriously you need to get over yourself. I dont HAVE to back up anything. Who do you think you are that I need to prove myself to you? I dont need your approval. I know how long I've been writing, people who know me know how long I've been writing. I said I wouldn't reply to you again and this time I mean it. Don't bother replying, youll get no notice from me again."

"All the bullshit in all them little bullshit graffiti stores like model trains and canvases with graffiti on it are sold to those stores by the artist or are being sold for the artist who did it. People who send shit in to mags are the people who make mags their money. HOWEVER it's that persons CHOICE weather or not to send shit in. Taking a photo of public graffiti or anything else and making a book a mag or whatever and selling it is one thing. It's a publication. Just like this site that makes money because we visit it. Taking someone's art that they put work into and gave us all for free, and selling it is a straight bitch move. Thats the biggest sell out. You wanna sell something? If Swatch is so fucking amazing as he claims he is then why doesnt he have a gallery and sell little signs with omar tags on them for $1000. I honestly don't give a fuck what anyone does as long as they don't get in my way. All I know is being a sell out is fucking wack. Stealing other peoples shit and selling it is weaker than people who buff it ."

yadda yadda yadda.......host i think between the both of you there is enough hot air to fly a ballon around the world twice....

but then again, im bored, and its my .02....just make sure your house isnt glass before you throw rocks.....leaky roofs suck

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: revs rest in peace.

Originally posted by el nervo

did hear about this but that shit sucks . never met the guy but for all it is worth i will miss seeing those rollers and wheat paste hit ups.:cool:

Revs isn't dead.

I JUST WANT TO TOSS MY .O2 UP IN THE MIXTURE WHILE I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY... EVEN THOUGH I RARELY FEEL THE NEED TO SPEAK ON HERE...

THE WHOLE HOST VS. SWATCH THING WAS AMUSING ME, BECAUSE MY ATTITUDE WAS, YOU GUYS ARE BOTH TOYS AND WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?

BUT I STAND CORRECTED, BECAUSE OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN SEEING NEW HOST THROWUPS IN BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN... AND I LIKE THEM ACTUALLY...I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT HIS STATUS THAT GOT HIM COMING BACK, OR IF HE JUST DECIDED TO MAKE A LITTLE RUN, BUT I'M SEEIN IT...

SWATCH ON THE OTHER HAND, I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE A DICK, BUT I STILL DON'T SEE IT... NOW AND THEN A LITTLE TAG, BUT BASICALLY THAT'S IT... ANYWAY THAT'S ALL

you dont see it because i dont street bomb anymore

cop a tag here and there

but dont walk all up and down a street

with a bag of cans until i run out of paint

did that in the 80's when i was 15 years old

so that gets boring quickly

it was fun to get up and kill shit and bomb with your friends and see

the competition, so since i dont hang out with 15-19 year olds

i dont have anybody to talk to and look at gates while swiggin a 40oz

and racking supplies along the way.

so when you dont see me up its cause your walking around canal street to astor place and looking at gates while im sippin champagne at some

hot lounge listening to some old skool shit

im around, just not where your looking...

• 1 month later...

did that in the 80's when i was 15 years old

so that gets boring quickly

Yeah, bombing must be pretty boring compared to talking shit on the internet...now, instead of hanging out with 15-19 year olds, you get "online" and "chat" with 15-19 year olds, you fucking loser.

P-Fuck

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

DOPE THREAD!!!!

I LIKESSSSSSSSSS BUT YALL SHOULD POST MORE PICS AND KEEP ALL THE CHIT CHAT 2 A LIMIT WE DONT WANT 2 HEAR ABOUT U NOT LIKE THIS PERSON OR THAT PERSON I COULD GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT ANY OF YOU!!!I JUST WANT 2 SEE SOME ART WORK NOT BULLSHIT 4 THAT I GO OUT SIDE AND GET IN A FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!:D T.HEY H.ATE E.VERY1 CREW<===2002

Originally posted by pityfuck

Yeah, bombing must be pretty boring compared to talking shit on the internet...now, instead of hanging out with 15-19 year olds, you get "online" and "chat" with 15-19 year olds, you fucking loser.

P-Fuck

ah yeah,,,,,i feel so small,,,

tiny.....ive been put in my place.....

ouch,,,,,

oooh that hurts.....

please make it stop.....

the pain is unbearable......

Archived