REVSuicide

Guest BROWNer

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

i find it more amazing that newjacks have opinions...

worry about yourself and your corny unoriginal tag

It's cool. I don't actually consider myself a new jack since I been writing nearly 14 years but I guess that depends on what you consider a newjack. Your ego is unearned and your worse then the people who clean graffiti. I'm glad you-know-who clocked you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HOST18 DYM

if you want to take a shot at punching that clock

then let me know ill give you a freebie shot...

host ws trm

thats not you so give it up...

hoster.jpg

14 years my ass...

your shit is wack...

anytime your ready

Swatch, I'm not going to reply to you again, you've already wasted enough of my time. If you can't handle an opinion then you need to do some growing up. You can say my shit is wack all you like, I'm not effected or offended by you, especially by you. 14 years? Yes and I got the flicks. I never heard of another Host nor has anyone that I know of. Obviously your boy didn't do his job right, but whatever, I'm not beefing over the internet like the 16 year old you have the mentality of. Keep stealing graffiti. Enjoy.

Swatch, I'm not going to reply to you again, you've already wasted enough of my time. If you can't handle an opinion then you need to do some growing up. You can say my shit is wack all you like, I'm not effected or offended by you, especially by you. 14 years? Yes and I got the flicks. I never heard of another Host nor has anyone that I know of. Obviously your boy didn't do his job right, but whatever, I'm not beefing over the internet like the 16 year old you have the mentality of. Keep stealing graffiti. Enjoy.

OK POST THE a pic from 14 years ago...

that pic i posted is from over 15 years ago...

if anybody from the BX or old skool is asked they know who

host ws partner of NIC ak ws from videograff is!

never heard of you,,,

14 years of graff yeah right...

hahahha, yeah im laughing,,,since we are online you get a LOL outta me...

Guest eessee

revs is one of the few heads that throws down for god which is mad cool and it shows love dog..... i did at one point but i always thought od was way to good for graff but he invented it .....

Guest HOST18 DYM

yeah its a revs thread but you gotta back up your claim

of writing for 14 years...

you fool nobody

Seriously you need to get over yourself. I dont HAVE to back up anything. Who do you think you are that I need to prove myself to you? I dont need your approval. I know how long I've been writing, people who know me know how long I've been writing. I said I wouldn't reply to you again and this time I mean it. Don't bother replying, youll get no notice from me again.

http://www.the-organized-crime.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/StreetArt/NJ/jerseycity/45.jpg'>

Revs

http://www.the-organized-crime.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/StreetArt/NJ/jerseycity/44.jpg'>

Hope

Some corny ass kids did throws on and around the piece but whatever that's Jersey for ya this is below the rime on that bridge...

go to the organized crime! for more!

HOst TRM WS The Devastating Force

Not all old schoolers were camera friendly or commercially oriented as others were. Back in the day there was NO graf Video or Mags. U caught fame for style and ups...people traded flicks...and got recognition for shit they have done....the net is an easy out of paying dues....Host had shit on lock...I seen his shit....let's see some of yours!!

Guest !@#$%^&*
Originally posted by SEone

....the net is an easy out of paying dues...let's see some of yours!!

Isn't that oxymoronic?

dude,, im kind of active on 12oz today cuz i have some free time...

but otherwise yeah,, 99% have an opinion

but the real fact is one hundred percent of writers have nada to say in person to my face or have the balls to do anything about it

and that includes the list of people who you think have been wronged by me,,, so leave the bitchin to the people who pay my bills

if they had some balls then maybe they can gang up on me and

beat me with a wet noodle...im not scared nor do i hide in the shadows

I LOVE GRAFFITI TOO BUT GET REAL....

personally i'd feel like a dick taking someone's shit and selling it, but i could really give a fuck less what someone else does, look at all these little graffiti boutiques downtown, aren't they clockin paper off other people's shit with all those tag posters and shit? what about magazines? people send their flicks in to get shine and the trade off is that the niggas publishing the magazine get dough! this is america people HELLLLLO!!! it's a capitalist society and people make money off other people ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!!... besides, graffiti does not have all that pure integrity you deluded nerds seem to think it does, it means NOTHING to people that don't write with the exception of a very few, and even though some of you would love to think you're some revolutionary desperados taking back what's rightfully yours YOU'RE NOT! you're just writing on walls like a million other assholes... and finally, swatch does have one good point, if heads are so pissed he's taking their shit and selling it, why don't you just find that nigga and give him a beating?!

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: I LOVE GRAFFITI TOO BUT GET REAL....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

personally i'd feel like a dick taking someone's shit and selling it, but i could really give a fuck less what someone else does, look at all these little graffiti boutiques downtown, aren't they clockin paper off other people's shit with all those tag posters and shit? what about magazines? people send their flicks in to get shine and the trade off is that the niggas publishing the magazine get dough! this is america people HELLLLLO!!! it's a capitalist society and people make money off other people ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!!!... besides, graffiti does not have all that pure integrity you deluded nerds seem to think it does, it means NOTHING to people that don't write with the exception of a very few, and even though some of you would love to think you're some revolutionary desperados taking back what's rightfully yours YOU'RE NOT! you're just writing on walls like a million other assholes... and finally, swatch does have one good point, if heads are so pissed he's taking their shit and selling it, why don't you just find that nigga and give him a beating?!

All the bullshit in all them little bullshit graffiti stores like model trains and canvases with graffiti on it are sold to those stores by the artist or are being sold for the artist who did it. People who send shit in to mags are the people who make mags their money. HOWEVER it's that persons CHOICE weather or not to send shit in. Taking a photo of public graffiti or anything else and making a book a mag or whatever and selling it is one thing. It's a publication. Just like this site that makes money because we visit it. Taking someone's art that they put work into and gave us all for free, and selling it is a straight bitch move. Thats the biggest sell out. You wanna sell something? If Swatch is so fucking amazing as he claims he is then why doesnt he have a gallery and sell little signs with omar tags on them for $1000. I honestly don't give a fuck what anyone does as long as they don't get in my way. All I know is being a sell out is fucking wack. Stealing other peoples shit and selling it is weaker than people who buff it .

Archived