REVSuicide

Guest BROWNer

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit is hot. Anyone have any flicks of those huge incramented story/poems he hit up? It might be hidden in that chunk of red x's I see, but I don't know. I saw a bunch of em in an old mass appeal. Fool is a savage.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by boogy

Revs has simply pushed graffiti to new levels. How he gets away with such insane rollers in such HIGH VISION spots still baffles me. The guy is a madman and deserves ALL the respect he gets, and MORE!

no doubt about that. the tunnel spots, oh the tunnel spots...

that last Revs piece is absolutely awesome. i didn't know he could piece that well....

truly an inspiration. new york is not new york with out the presence of revs and cost.

and i'm most proud to say that i have a COST/REVS middle finger stencil on a white tshirt that was silkscreened by adam cost himself. three thumbs up! yeah!

• 3 months later...

Someday you dudes gotta hear the tape of the interview he gave for the Vapors mag. His voice compliments his art perfectly. Those who have heard the man talk know what I mean, I'm sure.

"Uh - I'm not a big fan of women. But Mother Theresa had balls. You don't see many women with balls. Amelia Earhart, she gets credit too."

Guest HOST18 DYM

It amazes me how someone like swatch can steal someones graffiti from the streets and make money off of it. He's done it to Revs, Espo, Kaws and I'm sure many others. I can somewhat understand if you were to take some shit down to keep for yourself (even thats wack) but to remove work that someone risked their freedom and safety for, to give to us for free on the streets, for your own profit? Disgusting. Now thats a fucking sell out.

Archived