Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capitan Cronch

Random art we all should see

theres a basquiat "head" show at the van der weghe gallery on i believe 23rd street, it may be 24th street through may 13.

and in nyc of course.

had to do a report on "basquiat" style paintin i wasn a fan but i think im still not jus i more appriciative of the style of paintin now...

The museum of fine arts in Houston held three late night jams featuring the art of Basquiat. worth standing in line that had no end.

WeepingWoman1937.JPG

wow this is one of my most favorite paintings by picasso... it may look ugly, but only if people understood the true story behind it. amazing.

Do tell.

well i have learned the woman is mourning the death of someone very close. The colors of her face suggest that the death has driven her to a point of illness. She is also gripping the tissue in her hand very tight, and the spoons represent a spoon full of tears, so on and so forth.

well i have learned the woman is mourning the death of someone very close. The colors of her face suggest that the death has driven her to a point of illness. She is also gripping the tissue in her hand very tight' date=' and the spoons represent a spoon full of tears, so on and so forth.[/quote']

thats pretty gay

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now