known name

ka0tic

Ok. Ive been reading this site for a few hours now and i realized how you guys say that you shouldn't use ur name in like ur sns and have it all over your books n stuff. I mean my name is like all over my stuff and i have a few sns with my name in it. Should I change my name altogether and stick to drawing in a sketchbook if i wanted to start practicing in the street or would it be ok to use the name i'm already using. I mean not alot of people know my name but idk. Do you think I should take that chance?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"kaotic" is a pretty lame tag name anyways....im sure once you realize that in afew years you will change your shit

yeah, I bet his crew name is something like LSD or THC...

Actually, there's a bunk ass THC crew near where i live....toys for days

yea i remember being a toy ass newjack and thinking the best tag names were shit like "chaos" , "killer" "bomber" and "high", and to rep a crew like 420 or THC

now i love names that dont mean shit and are short. like instead of "kaotic" i would rock "Kao", have a KO throwup, and hit up KAONE for the tags haha

yea im not gonna like kaotic does sound cheezy. I just never had any advice on another tag name and that was the first thing that came to mind.

btw my crews name is bst and it doesnt really seem like a crew cuz i only kno one guy in it and like i want a crew where i can know everyone in it. I mean i kno im a toy but still...

yea im not gonna like kaotic does sound cheezy. I just never had any advice on another tag name and that was the first thing that came to mind.

btw my crews name is bst and it doesnt really seem like a crew cuz i only kno one guy in it and like i want a crew where i can know everyone in it. I mean i kno im a toy but still...

piece of advice from a experienced writer me i write rome no jacking i sounds gr8 looks gr8 smells gr8 (when using belton molotow hey boyz)

think of which letters u can do keep em simple as a tag then try doing em as buble writing keep em simple and block then ad bits n that or try mr wiggles for alphabets but change em so u got ur own unique style

safe kaotic

safe

-=-ROME-=-

-=-cbd-=-

-=-lmd-=-

piece of advice from a experienced writer me i write rome no jacking i sounds gr8 looks gr8 smells gr8 (when using belton molotow hey boyz)

think of which letters u can do keep em simple as a tag then try doing em as buble writing keep em simple and block then ad bits n that or try mr wiggles for alphabets but change em so u got ur own unique style

safe kaotic

safe

-=-ROME-=-

-=-cbd-=-

-=-lmd-=-

you might wanna change your name too man....ROME PT GL from the bay area (on right)

monica.jpg