Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

official

my mother made a myspace reference at breakfast this morning.

its all down hill from here.

yo dude, burger king's mom has a myspace account.

shit has been official.

you aint ringin the bell

you aint bustijn a grape

you aint imitatn me on this fuckin tape

MY SHIT AINT CORNY

uh, no. havent lived at home since i was 18. its just nice to go to breakfast with your mom once in a while.

troof. i try to go to breakfast with beards mom whenever possible. actually, i just haver her bring it to me in bed.

OH SNAP!

they were interviewing some hood-ass bitch (you know, the kind you can tell is 300 lbs and has that crazy-as-fuck look in her eye) on the radio around 11:30 last night and she was talking about myspace and how you can tell whether or not the profiles are fake. then she went on to give an account of going to meet one guy and ending up having sex with him and 2 of his boys.

..it only fucked me up because i didn't think that bitch would remember anything after that third roofie.

they were interviewing some hood-ass bitch (you know, the kind you can tell is 300 lbs and has that crazy-as-fuck look in her eye) on the radio around 11:30 last night and she was talking about myspace and how you can tell whether or not the profiles are fake. then she went on to give an account of going to meet one guy and ending up having sex with him and 2 of his boys.

..it only fucked me up because i didn't think that bitch would remember anything after that third roofie.

Who the fuck roofies a fat chick?

-fuse.

Me and my 2 bretheren. They're way easier to crack open when they're out cold, otherwise that whole 'hamstring' thing gets in the way a little too much.

Act like Jinobli.

troof. i try to go to breakfast with beards mom whenever possible. actually, i just haver her bring it to me in bed.

OH SNAP!

ZING

See, the zing accentuates the fact that it was a good joke

yeah man, real freakin original, seeking. like i didnt think of that as i was typing it. gosh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now