Don't you ever get sick of graffiti ????

raildeviant

Guest dukeofyork

graff can get old...everyone talking shit about so and sos shit looks like another guy...

so and so is ill but only does this....

so and sos shit always looks the same..

get over it

and leave me alone while youre at it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No shit!!!!!! Graffiti egos and drama is a bunch of pussy ass bullshit, so many heads need to really get checked. But instead of becoming one of these bitches, check youself. To me there are a few guidelines I follow:

Respect for yourself and others, humility is a must, avoid the bullshit

Stolen Land

ya i get sick of it at times. i think we all do. i hate having to explain graffiti to people becuse when they see it or hear me talkin about it there all "ohh graffiti, thats bad it vandalism. dont do that". i hate tellin em its not bad, i know its vandalism but thats a risk i take, and i will do it becuase i want to...... becuse i have to.... because i need to. Either your on the outside or the inside, and if your outside youll never fully understand why.... youll never get it. On the inside your different, u get y we do it and y we want to. Thats somethin only we can experience.

peace out...

Guest --zeSto--

you know what always reminds me of the good side...

a huge throw done with a fatcap on an otherwise blank wall.

If the can control is there, and lines cone nicely, I feel like it the first time.

i'm sorry, i think there is some confusion here. it appears as though you guys think i'm some depressed writer ready to throw his graffiti career down the tubes while he ends it all in front of a speeding freight train. nothing could be further from the truth. first of all, there is no graffiti career to speak of. i think that's fucking retarded, personally (hats off no doubt to the very few who make a living off of their skills).

As much as I enjoy graffiti, i could care less about it in the end, because i don't even consider it that, its just its own thing...kinda hard to label with one word. i am honored to know some of the talented people that I do, and the times that i paint with them and others is not about graffiti this or graffiti that, it's just about doing it because it gives you that feeling, that fix that you just can't shake. i'm not a writer, or even a toy like many think, because i don't even recognize that ideology. my whole point was to illustrate the fact that i think its time for a lot of the "writers" out there - of every size, shape, and form - to get their heads out of their asses and realize that their gay-ass fantasy is over. its funny. the end.

I didnt read most the comments but the first one. I've been writting for over 10 years, yea i get sick of the bullshit, the gossip whores and the dick jockers. I write cause i love doing it. When at graff shows or partys i sometimes try to bring a friend who doesnt write 'cause it keeps me grounded. I look at most writers are scumbags(not all). Hey we write on walls and its a game. Dont take this shit to seriously.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i myself am a hasbeen, so i dont really worry about this too much anymore.

but i definitely hear what you are saying, mr. deviant, and completely agree.

say word to poutine and keep it rilla.

Archived