Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yep3

The Yeps

So they deleted my thread... here is some of the old shit followed by what i have been working on recently.

hp_scanDS_59111442954.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

alright, that is the end of the old shit, here is some of the new shit,more to come latter...

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

im no yep but here are some of my sketches...

if your no yep then why the fuck you putting your stuff in a yep thread?

i like the simpler stuff a lot. the more complicated stuff kinda looks all the same. and some of your S's still bother me cuz they look like backwards E's. dope stuff though. keep it up

yo, ahemshee, what you think are backwards e's are 3s, cause i write yep3. mex, first of all, stop posting in this thread. second of all, if you want legitamate feedback, dont take this shit personally, cause you asked, i think you need a lot of work, i would start off simple, you cant do a peice if you dont have a solid straightletter, you probably wont be able to understand the subtlties of traightletters if you cant rock a good throw, handstyles and so on, more than anything else, if you really want to get good and put in work, study other people;s styles that are reall quality. try the bible thread, or look at any msk, 7th letter, ups, ect. those cats really know whats good with graff on a professional level.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now