Yo, You Know What You Can Suck On?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bitches make no sense. i was going with this black chick and she always wanted drama. always wanted to start an argument out of nothing if i was being nice. if the day is going smooth and we're getting along, i guess it was too "boring" for her. so she had to start some shit. in the end i ended up feeling a little sorry for her.

bitches make no sense. i was going with this black chick and she always wanted drama. always wanted to start an argument out of nothing if i was being nice. if the day is going smooth and we're getting along' date=' i guess it was too "boring" for her. so she had to start some shit. in the end i ended up feeling a little sorry for her.[/quote']

Well you can't have makeup sex without the fight, yahmean?

When you're having a good time' date=' talking to a girl you know is bout it, and then you overplay the nice guy role. I once had a girl tell me that I'm too caring and nice of a guy to sleep with so soon. I still hit it, but that was close.[/quote']

i know that shitall too well...

you don't play the asshole, you play the border line asshole....iff youplay the full on asshole, chances are she will be repelled, but if you are sorta an asshole, but charming in a way you get her like that

'Too nice' means you're ugly. Either that or you're decent looking but they think they deserve better. Then you see their folded ass at a bar 5 years later and they're on your dick because the guys they thought were 'hot' used them up and kicked them to the curb since you last saw them.

The end.

Re: Yo, You Know What Can Suck?

'Too nice' means you're ugly. Either that or you're decent looking but they think they deserve better. Then you see their folded ass at a bar 5 years later and they're on your dick because the guys they thought were 'hot' used them up and kicked them to the curb since you last saw them.

The end.

props.jpg

Re: Yo, You Know What Can Suck?

The end.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

26 sided is right again

too bad i cant give props yet

The end.

dude is on point.

i hate meeting girls at the bar... i hate bar stars period.

not girlfriend material, ever.

I just met a girl, went on one date, hit it, and then got rid of her all in one week.

She started putting on the relationship moves after one date and I wasn't feelin' it.

I should like to have dated her for a while, then seen about the relationship, but that's not how it went down.

The good thing is, I got her to leave of her own accord, so I don't have to worry about any crazy vengeful shit happening.

I mean, sex is one thing after one date, but a realationship?

Fuck.

-fuse.