COMIC BOOK/VIDEO GAME STORES

Theo Huxtable.

ANYONE NOTICE MOM&POP COMIC BOOK AND VIDEO GAME STORES ALWAYS HAS A FAT NERD IN HIS EARLY 30'S, USUALLY WHITE, BEHIND THE COUNTER? KINDA LIKE THAT FAT NERD ON THE SIMPSONS THAT WORKS AT THE COMIC BOOK STORE. I WAS AT SOME MOM&POP VIDEO GAME STORE AND SOME FAT NERD BEHIND THE COUNTER WAS GETTING INTO HEATED DEBATES WITH KIDS HALF HIS AGE ABOUT WHAT CONTROLLERS ARE BETTER OR WHAT GAMES ARE BETTER AND HOW MANY SCROLLS YOU NEED TO DEFEAT THE GOBLIN ON LEVEL 13 OR WHATEVER.

ALSO, THESE FAT NERDS IN THEIR EARLY 30'S GENERALLY HAVE A BIG GULP DRINK NEXT TO THEM WITH A STRAW IN IT (NEVER IN A CAN). AND THEIR T-SHIRTS ALWAYS HAVE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS FROM ANIME, STAR WARS, VIDEO GAMES, AND SO ON.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whoa' date=' ya don't think that the fat comic book guy on the simpsons is a stereotyped character taken from the witty pages of everyday life?[/quote']

YES, I DO MR. ABC. WHICH IS WHY IT'S FUNNY AS HELL. EVERYTIME I GO INTO A COMIC BOOK OR VIDEO GAME STORE THERE'S ALWAYS SOME NERDY FANATIC THAT RESEMBLES HIM.

I wish I could be nerdy as those guys..I guess laughin at people for not knowin everythin about Star Wars is their way of makin up for gettin their asses kicked in high school

i swear man, they really do look down on you. i get the cold shoulder when i walk into eb games (fat nerds don't work at the chain stores as often; just nerds) just because i don't get into long conversations about megabits and graphic processors and final fantasy storylines and all that hoopla. if i buy a game they just get the game, give me the receipt without saying anything and give me cold looks. a nerdier guy buys it and the employees are all polite and cordial and excited about the game being bought.

• 1 month later...

The comic book shop that I go to weekly has two girls that work there regularly and one girl that works there every once in a while. No guys. There's no mom and pop video game stores around here but all the ones I go to have normal looking guys in their twenties and they're usually up for talking about current games with anyone. Except one place that was open for a while in Harvard Square that was a window shop with vintage games, the guy working there was definitly a fat guy in his 30's who was a real dick.

Once i showed up at this game store and the cashier was this chick who was probly in her mid 20's kinda skinny but her tits were bangin. like huge compared to her body, they werent fake either because she was wearing this black t-shirt and i could see her nipples poking through a little. but it turns out she was dyke-ish. fuck. her tits were huge.HUGE!! like BOP! BOP! BADDOP!

I wish I could be nerdy as those guys..I guess laughin at people for not knowin everythin about Star Wars is their way of makin up for gettin their asses kicked in high school

Yeah, its funny how people try to find ways to make themselves feel above others. It's the same thing with any hobby. Say someone is better than you at basketball--the opposite type of thing as these comic guys-- and they're talking shit to you as if you're some inferior being. Does that make them a better person? It really throws people off when you acknowledge that they know something/are better than you at something but point out that it has nothing to do with real life.

Once i showed up at this game store and the cashier was this chick who was probly in her mid 20's kinda skinny but her tits were bangin. like huge compared to her body' date=' they werent fake either because she was wearing this black t-shirt and i could see her nipples poking through a little. but it turns out she was dyke-ish. fuck. her tits were huge.HUGE!! like BOP! BOP! BADDOP![/quote']

yeah dood! if they have nipples, then they're DEFINITELY real!!@!@!

it takes a big gulp to cool a big guy down.

that reminds me of a guy at a local place here that always smirks at me when i ask for old issues of Hate. Dude is on that better than you comic book status shit

Hate is such an awesome comic. I've read all the trades except number 3 because it's been out of print for so long and the shops online sell it for $60.

When ebay was first getting huge I was working with this comic/baseball card store to move some shit online and get a little on the side. Anyways, I would go in once or twice a week to meet with the owner, but there was always this colossal 30 year old nerd working the register, just like in Simpsons or whatever. i later found out that he was paid to work full time with just packs of baseball cards... scary. He lived in a self storage unit with piles of trading cards and a few clothes.