give me props!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

supposedly last night I was throwing beer cans at cars from a balcony. and I somehow found one of those bullhorn microphone type things and was telling people they were ugly on the dance floor. also I freaked some chick who was a good half foot taller than me.

CARLOS ROSSI.

Props is short for "propers" as in, "proper respect"

On 13 Dec 2001, Joe M**** answered the question on Deja News. Here is how it is explained:

Props, short for Propers, -Don't forget that the entire word "propers" is used in the song "Respect", written by Otis Redding and most famously recorded by Aretha Franklin in 1967. At least, I think it is ("all I'm askin' in return honey is to give me my propers when I get home")-

Props is short for "propers" as in, "proper respect"

On 13 Dec 2001, Joe M**** answered the question on Deja News. Here is how it is explained:

Props, short for Propers, -Don't forget that the entire word "propers" is used in the song "Respect", written by Otis Redding and most famously recorded by Aretha Franklin in 1967. At least, I think it is ("all I'm askin' in return honey is to give me my propers when I get home")-

No, no, I know what props are. I wanted to know what they mean in reference to 12 oz. Like if i get some does it improve my graff skills? Will I be cooler? Will girls want to do the sideways dance?