Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poop Man Bob

The new 12oz.

what up with the little orange box below every members name and if u hover on it says they are on a distinguished road?

:lol::lol::lol: I noticed that too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quit bitching.... turn the brightness on your monitors down if it bothers you that much. Or... you could get Firefox and change the color to whatever you want. You're being given a free service... you're in no position to bitch about it.

Quit bitching.... turn the brightness on your monitors down if it bothers you that much. Or... you could get Firefox and change the color to whatever you want. You're being given a free service... you're in no position to bitch about it.

No one is above criticism.

How do you change the color in firefox??

I don't know... I don't use Firefox. But I know there's a way. Some people posted pictures of it in other threads.

No one is above criticism.

Ever hear the phrase "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

:lol::lol::lol: I noticed that too

it's a measure of how much/what kind of "props" you have

I don't know... I don't use Firefox. But I know there's a way. Some people posted pictures of it in other threads.

Ever hear the phrase "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

I'm not saying I dont appreciate the site overall.

I am saying, when a majority of your users are adamantly against a change in a site dependant on the users continued use (to the point where your traffic is going to decrease as people find that the color scheme hurts their eyes....) maybe it's time to reconsider your decisions.

Let's not bullshit ourselves here, this site isnt a 100% benevolent act by Raven by any means.... It's advertising. For 12oz's publications, friends publications, 4THW, etc.... and theres nothing wrong with that. You have a site getting this much traffic, and of course its going to be used too market to the target audience of primarily white graffiti writing hipsters with money to blow on toys and books. But the whiners and people saying "dont forget, this is all for you...." like the admininstrators and mods are sitting in some temple slaving away day and night to bring us this site, just out of the goodness of their hearts, is a half-truth at best, and one I find personally insulting at that.

what up with the little orange box below every members name and if u hover on it says they are on a distinguished road?

does anyone know what the orange box means?

On a serious note..

There should be a way to add a link at the BOTTOM of each thread to get you back to the thread list. I'm sick as fuck of scrolling all the way up top just to click the "CHANNEL ZERO" link...

Someone? Anyone?

stuff

I hear what you're saying... I just don't see the point in even making the comments to begin with. They put a lot of effort (I'm assuming) into revamping the site, and seeing as it's not a service that we pay for, I'd be very surprised if they were to change things again simply because some people are complaining.

And to ClueTwo... you can click the GO button on the bottom of the page to go back to the forum section.

Guest nutsonmychin!

there is a "forum jump" at the bottom of every thread

the little box is your reputation.

Oh, you're way too late...Trying to make my heros on myspace or what??

Actually, I don;t even have a myspace account anymore..whoa is me...

^^^

clue, don't you notice a bit more productivity in your life now? Or at the very least....a sense of freedom?

On a serious note..

There should be a way to add a link at the BOTTOM of each thread to get you back to the thread list. I'm sick as fuck of scrolling all the way up top just to click the "CHANNEL ZERO" link...

Someone? Anyone?

just click this top.gif thats in the bottom right corner of each post

I absolutely notice a huge difference..Except, now that I've been posting on 12oz more than ever..

Still hasn't had the neg effects of myspace..

And Anthony Soprano, you are also my hero.

i got my 12oz mags stashed away in my closet somewhere, i havnt looked at them in years. hopefully my cat didnt piss on em.