>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think you guys have an accurate idea of what goes on at Acclaim. We're not a soulless corporation out to exploit naive writers for promo, we're a small bunch that work for next to nothing to do what we do. Space is tight and money is even tighter. I had to insist to get even one piece into the mag per issue. As it stands, people aren't submitting anything for publication, so rather than give up on the idea, I thought we could offer an incentive. Now, if I had have just offered 12 tins of paint to whoever sends in the best photo, every toy with a camera would be sending in burners and claiming paint that they didn't really deserve and you guys would be bitching and moaning just as much. If you're going out for a paint anyway, chuck Ironlak and Acclaim up, send it to me and you might win 12 cans. I'm not trying to exploit anyone, I'm trying to make sure we can continue to have some sort of quailty graff in the mag.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23081633-2,00.html

TWO people who drowned in a flooded storm water drain in Sydney's east were spraying graffiti on the walls at the time, police said.

Three people were inside the drain at Maroubra at about 5.30pm (AEDT) yesterday when it started to rain and the drain filled with water, trapping them inside.

The three were washed down the drain towards Lurline Bay, about a kilometre away, sparking a search by police on foot, PolAir and the Westpac rescue helicopter.

A 27-year-old Pennant Hills man escaped from the drain with help from nearby residents, but the bodies of a 25-year-old West Pennant Hills man and a 21-year-old St Peters woman were located inside the drain.

Officers later searching the drain found a bag of spray paint cans inside, police said.

A report is being prepared for the coroner.

Anybody know who it was R.I.P