>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

woah good photo LT bernum.

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has been down to the war tunnels at maroubra in the last two weeks and seen a chrome Reboe piece in the bottom section can they PM me? It's really important I get a photo as I have just deleted all the pictures off my camera by accident and it has a dedication at the end that is really important.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
woah good photo LT bernum.

I know this is a long shot but if anyone has been down to the war tunnels at maroubra in the last two weeks and seen a chrome Reboe piece in the bottom section can they PM me? It's really important I get a photo as I have just deleted all the pictures off my camera by accident and it has a dedication at the end that is really important.

That's some funny shit I flicked it (dedications included) but deleted it off my camera too because it was a bit too dark. Sorry, I might be going within the next week but so if it's still there I'll give it another shot.