>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice, thanks.

Best pieces M ever did, IMO, were the angels standing either side of the city/Syd, on the southern line (can't recall the station), circa 87 and that multiheaed dragon piece near Lewisham station on the side of the recording studio. If I recall correctly, both were done with Unique.

I had my photo album from that era stolen, such a pity.

Edited by Hua Guofang

showing your age!

what about writers like 

mare

metro

Scram

Kade

Sach,

Jcee

atome

Kidm

stylz

rexzy

found a pretty nice still of graffiti hall of fame from a rave video rememebre watching Phiber ( wasn't phibs back then) painting the character lower left partly cut off.

the mystery above it is such a killer

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 11.20.41 am.png

• Like 1

They were all good, Sach was even a mate for a while (never really rated him much, though), JCEE was awesome as was Sevn, Scram and others.

I just think MrE had it on everyone else (style, design, letters, technique and those charos), closely followed by Snooze and Tudor. Last time I saw MrE he was talking about going to graphic arts college, which was, incidentally how I met Sach. Not sure if he ever got there, I hope he did.

Snooze and the rest of the Fab4 did this fucking amazing piece just near lady Mac's Chair and the art gallery not long after the Chenobyl meltdown. It had a dude with his skin falling off giving the thumbs up in front of a reactor with the words "Man's wisdom will lead him to hell". Looked to be a lot of Tuxan and Buntlach and was probably the best thing I'd seen ever painted in Sydney. Wish I could find a picture of it these days.

I got alot of flicks still saved some from 2true, 567Kforums, sydvicious, crushsyd, whatever other forums from the good old days, nothing near compleate but its somthing!

i should make a thread hmmm idk been wating to archive waht i have before i loose them all like i lost my 200+rips of oz hip hop albums, 20 aus graff dvd-Rs, hype mag and artillary PDFs. 😞 fuck time lol loosing lots of memorys. i feel bad for the youtube generation who will never beable to see or listen to the shit the have nestalgia for once YT dies.

1364293816742017dimbriskkerupt1te7v.jpg

amuck01.jpg

howpanel7fd.jpg

pactunfinshedt2bhu5.jpg

panel12im.jpg

panel31sl.jpg

panel40ef.jpg

panel80yn.jpg

panel125yf.jpg

roms1afs4.jpg

tmdimosfe2e6nk.jpg

train16be.jpg