>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know I'll cop it for this, but:

huge props for copping a whole car, it's more than I've achieved in over 20 years. However, that shit is just ugly, everything from the letters to the colour choice is ugly.

If heads think that shit is respectable then I guess I'm just out of touch because to me that shit is the epitome of toy. Again, big respect for effort though.

I know I'll cop it for this, but:

huge props for copping a whole car, it's more than I've achieved in over 20 years. However, that shit is just ugly, everything from the letters to the colour choice is ugly.

If heads think that shit is respectable then I guess I'm just out of touch because to me that shit is the epitome of toy. Again, big respect for effort though.

Did you click on the link above? Pretty good effort for a 5 min in service t2b, even if it's not the dopest thing i've ever seen.

Disclaimer: These polls are not scientific and reflect the opinion only of visitors who have chosen to participate.

Judging by the comments under that poll it's no surprise that many people don't feel safe on the line!!