>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh well if things today were like how they were in the 90's, graf these days wouldnt be trendy as at least back then you got knocked back into place when ego's got to big..... This new generation has no idea how lucky they got it now. Before the toys would of been kept out the yards and beat down if stepped inside them, but not anymore hense spots got thrashed and shit got ruined and see less quality panels running and mainly rubbish that shoudlnt be on a train in the first place. As for principles there fairly simple and common sense. throwup over a tag, piece over a throwup and if you cant burn the piece dont go over it... and dont run your mouth as jsut look like a goose as at end of day the truth always comes out....

fuck, why are we still bitching about this and not going for a few rap sprays. i had a beer with an old burna, and he was quite enlightening, old stories, the fun, the fucking shit times, getting capped, hanging with the older fob boys from out west.

man, he openly bit that book, hard, and only sketched outlines from that book, the words were "there is not one piece i havent copied, man i just wanted to see how he bent a letter this way and that way." grow up, get your own histroy, get a humble attitude, don't ask to paint with them,dont beg for flicks, or politic info you don't need to know, when you are on the level you'll paint with them, stop thinking your shit is worth 2 cents. at the end of the day, we all have our friends and frankly do not require more, especially some bieber fucking douche bag with a sack full of beltons and a whiny voice. (why do kids like these not get robbed of said beltons and called on the house phone, just to say hey and to stop writing tags anymore?)

who is this new school crowd?

talking of euro (you mean 70's new york right?)- Comet, blade etc... and many others began that, it was a learning curve, its is all a style, it should never be lost. "we were doing clouds around our tags, 3d's.." admitedly some pull it off better than others but why dont we do what we do and fucking get over it.

if you dont like someone personally sort it out and stop dragging graff into it, its fucking rubbish, ruining effort, just shut down the crew and paint burners over the remains.

you are all the dryest of cunts. you teary eyed, microdick poofs.

Is this just some kind of automated response? There are probably more relevant things these days.

It's not a bad book, but people beat off over it ad nauseum...

There are other things I'd probably recommend first.

seriously... what would you suggest?

Ha, there we go, some TFP.

I had my 1980's photo album stolen by a dude I went to school with. I know where he lives now and may go hit him up fo it back when I'm back in Aust. Or at least scan the pics.

So, what are you guys calling the mainline, Central to Strath or all the way to Richmond?

All the terminology has changed from back when I was cool.....