>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few Snaps of when I was in Sydney ....

The hand painted job was a mural I did for an Art Gallery in Redfern - CARE

To check our Flickr click on the link below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45627980@N03/

:D

Props to Miss Magik SUG Spice and Gav Leon Chris Heywire Daz Cooper Big Boob Betty Jerry Handoko and family Geoffery and all at the GAS Club .... Russ the Bear Howarth family and friends

189293_5089098071_635783071_93041_9273_n.jpg.ef85662b05fbbc68daedfd731b00a3fd.jpg

197595_5089223071_635783071_93164_402_n.jpg.2fdd518ccbab8728403c74bd472d94be.jpg

Can u fucken spell or even make a half grammatically correct sentence? U fucken retard. hahaha

Post some of your back in the day "burners". Show us your mad shit...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep checking my spelling ya maggott. I was doing shit when you where joining the dots on kero outlines ya fake cunt.

5512089369_cac60f89df.jpg

flickr

5497712708_a7bfd9b313_b.jpg

fag

lol virus much

hahaha man, what a joke those names are. that's exactly what I was commenting on. many more toys to add to that list. des n sayno...fuckme, eurostylin mrs toys.

i cannot beleive how arrogant and moronic some of you neanderthilic cock washers really are:eek: . Your arrogance offends me deeply. I bet you would be the sort of person who would go up and offer a ball cupping session to the names you mentioned if you ever saw any of the above lads mentioned out piecing or galving. Why dont you post up some of your true new york styles then if these boys are eurostylin mrs toys. These lads would fuck your arse, no spit of course then creampie your sphincter and make your boyfriends take turns in lapping up the dregs that seep from your insolate body.

You disgusting toe rag.

If you ever came to Melbs cunt (because thats where im from) i would obliterate you.

Im not even from your state and i respect these lads more than you.wanker.cockhead.aids infested methadone baby that you probarly are......die:D :D