>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

all areas have their toys, I don't deny that. some are just more toyer than others.

my point being, there's never been any good writers come out of the southern areas. it's just a total shitsville in relation to graff. bit like your posts. all sht talk n no flicks :D

Yeah man, not one!

Certainly not Onion, Unity, Afera, Des, Thunk, Sayno, Idiot, Pearl, Hugo, Cheds...

All from the Southern regions of Sydney, and all completely shithouse... definitely.

You're onto something man. :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah man, not one!

Certainly not Onion, Unity, Afera, Des, Thunk, Sayno, Idiot, Pearl, Hugo, Cheds...

All from the Southern regions of Sydney, and all completely shithouse... definitely.

You're onto something man. :rolleyes:

hahaha man, what a joke those names are. that's exactly what I was commenting on. many more toys to add to that list. des n sayno...fuckme, eurostylin mrs toys.

hahaha man, what a joke those names are. that's exactly what I was commenting on. many more toys to add to that list. des n sayno...fuckme, eurostylin mrs toys.

DES...maybe, but he's a hipster.

Sayno? He'll burn you to the ground. As will Stone, Unity and a few of the others mentioned.

Personally I'm from Mainline area and don't care about defending South or South-west, but your argument is weak.

There are toys everywhere now but you wanna get on here and rip into everyone from South/South-west, including good writers from the past.

Another one - Rset.

You think Sayno is a toy, fair enough everybody is entitled to their own opinion but calling sayno a toy, you need to seriously buy some perspective, sayno burns a majority of sydney writers hands-down, especially his saint pieces, some of the best wildstyles I've ever seen. You speak absolute nonsense cause by the sounds of things you've got no idea what real style & innovation is.