>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what a fucken jack.......oy cuz do you want there addresses to?maybe a mobile number too?? Or how bout what they gonna be stompin next??

fucken twat..fuck off and do some real policing

I didn't join this forum to bitch & shit talk, but some people truly are morons. I don't know who the hell you are but you've obviously got an identity crisis not to mention a bone to pick, I'm sure there's a few mental asylum clinics that you should check yourself into.

Nuff Said

I didn't join this forum to bitch & shit talk, but some people truly are morons. I don't know who the hell you are but you've obviously got an identity crisis not to mention a bone to pick, I'm sure there's a few mental asylum clinics that you should check yourself into.

Nuff Said

a mental asylum isnt a clinic--its an asylum.i didnt join to bitch either cockface but you seem like a jack.i dont have an identity crisis,just a problem with smart cunt fuckheads that resemble you and your inquisitive posts.fuck yourself sideways with your name and ranking badge.whats i dont know who the hell you are got to do with anything, other than the fact your probably conducting a background check on me and my ip address.So dont get to excited Dawg:lol: but hey if you want to have a go pm me and i will meet up with ya!!:) :)

Good to see a panel by Reps, I would like to see more of TSC's work & some of Sik's panels when he was going by other aliases & pseudonyms like Dmez, Media etc. I'd also like to see more of Gooz & Bones, both of these two are two of Sydneys most talented & skilled writers at present. Those Crooks represent

there good, theres no doubting that, but two of sydneys most talented and skilled????? i think you need to get out more often.

Laugh out loud?

Nd for the above stop shitalking this thread is pumping some quality flicks atm,

He doesnt sound like a pig anyway and even if he was who gives a shit its a public forum they couldn't do shit if they would like to or if they could even figure out how to the dumb cunts.

Anyways!!!!!

Meh this is all i could be fuked to upload atm

aklos.jpg

amuserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.png

arepmee34.jpg

bonesssssssssssa.jpg

iquitp.jpg

iceeeee.jpg

kink1.jpg

reskuonebrahzz.jpg

maskerrr.jpg

koccc3.jpg

zenheavinisastateofmind.jpg

-'80's era-NYC-train-graffiti' inspired graffiti painted in Sydney.

-Yeah cool, I read 'they didnt know any better' as a diss and Im sure they would too.

-I like it when accomplished writers that can do a straight letter pay homage to the past eg 70's era, but when newjacks that dont have any style pass it off as '70's style', its like they dont give a shit about those that broke ground or how bad their own work is. So in some instances I think we actually agree.

-I do the wibble-wobble for myself, some dig it, you dont, cool...

This guy seems to have a healthy mix of both. Fresh.

oancnaack.jpg

oancpaack.jpg

pancaaack.jpg